All in-stock items ship within 1-5 business. However, we carry a limited inventory on hand and a lot of the pieces are made to order, which can take up to 2 weeks. Please let me know if you are on a tight deadline and I will do our best to accommodate.
Domestic orders: Most items ship Priority Mail or UPS Ground. Priority Mail includes a delivery confirmation tracking number from USPS, but does not include insurance. Please contact us at time of purchase if you would like your package to be insured as it needs to be done at time of shipping.
Stitch and Tickle is not responsible for any loss or damage during transit.
International orders: exact shipping charges will be quoted at time of order depending on the chosen shipping method.
You may return your items for credit or exchange within 7 calendar days of receipt with prior email approval. Returned items must be in new and unworn condition, and in original packaging. Please keep in mind that most of our products are hand made to order so please avoid ordering multiple items just to try on. Feel free to contact us if you need any assistance or answer any questions at time of order.
Shipping for returns and exchanges is at the customer’s expense and responsibility - please make sure to request approval before returning your items.
Sale, one of a kind and custom orders are final sales.
Because every item is handmade, dimensions might vary slightly (+/- 1"). Please let me know prior to placing an order if you have any concerns and I'll be happy to check.
MADE TO ORDER
There is no extra charge for an item that is made to order (that is, to the existing specifications). Made to order items can take up to two weeks to be made but I will always do my best to ship as early as possible.
Custom orders are welcome so please feel free to email me with any special requests. Please be aware that custom specifications take extra time and thus usually cost extra, so they are quoted on a case by case basis.
Custom orders must be prepaid.
Custom items are not returnable.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing:
At (ENTER COMPANY NAME)l, we have a huge respect for your privacy. Third parties (such as AdRoll) may place cookies on your browser for targeted advertising, analytical and/or measurement purposes. Information collected may include IP addresses, cookie identifiers, website activity and non-tracking technologies
Collection of Data:
Our site uses technologies of third-party to help us recognize your device and understand how you use our site(s) so that we can improve our services to reflect your interests and serve you advertisements about the [products and/or services] that are likely to be of more interest to you. Specifically, these partners collect information about your activity on our site(s) to enable us to:
- measure and analyze traffic and browsing activity on our site(s);
- show advertisements for our products and/or services to you on third-party sites;
- measure and analyze the performance of our advertising campaigns;
Our partners [such as NextRoll] may use non-cookie technologies that may not be impacted by browser settings that block cookies. Your browser may not permit you to block such technologies. For this reason, you can opt out here to decline the collection and use of information for the purpose of serving you interest based advertising.
Here are other ways in which to control your data:
- Web Browser: You can opt-out of receiving interest-based ads served by us or on our behalf by clicking on the blue icon that typically appears in the corner of the ads we serve and following the instructions provided.
- Cross Device Opt- Out: In some cases, we may link multiple browsers or devices to you. If you opt-out on a browser or device and we have additional devices or browsers linked to you, we will extend your opt-out decision to any other linked browsers and devices. Since we only link users across browsers and devices in certain conditions, there may be cases where you are still being tracked in a different browser or device we have not linked, and where we are treating you as a different user.
Mobile Device Opt-Out:To opt-out of receiving interest-based ads that are based on your behavior across different mobile applications, please follow instructions for iOS and Android devices:
- iOS 7 or Higher: Go to your Settings > Select Privacy > Select Advertising > Enable the “Limit Ad Tracking” setting
- For Android devices with OS 2.2 or higher and Google Play Services version 4.0 or higher: Open your Google Settings app > Select Ads > Enable “Opt out of interest-based advertising”.
For California residents, please refer to California Residents section of NextRoll’s Service Privacy Notice. For more information about this disclosure, please see this article.
For European residents, (ENTER COMPANY NAME) uses NextRoll services to provide Retargeting and/or Prospecting ads to current and potential customers. Any personal data collected may be shared with NextRoll to facilitate these services.
The personally identifiable information that you provide to us and information about your order may be combined with other personally identifiable information (such as demographic information and past purchase history) available from our records and other sources. We also use Pixel Tags to collect additional information regarding your browsing experience. This information will be used to make our future marketing efforts more efficient and to provide you with a more relevant and timely brand and shopping experience. This information may also be shared with our third party service providers that assist us with our marketing efforts and with other marketers whose products or services we feel may be of interest to you. If you prefer that we do not share your name and address with other marketers, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.